Three Days Time

On Monday we went to Outback for Dinner. We love Outback. 
This is Clayton drinking his 'mini' shake.


Tuesdays are my longest days. I have my first class at 8 AM and then I have work until 11 PM. I have a few hours in between school and work though, during which we had friends over for dinner yesterday.

I am a volunteer at the Utah State Hospital. It used to be called a mental asylum, but they changed the name so that it wouldn't be as alarming. The patients there, although a little scary sometimes, are really fun. They all have such interesting personalities, and they're always excited to play games on Wednesday nights. One guy at the hospital is named Joe. The first time I met him he hobbled right up to me and said "Now that's a woman! I used to date a girl in high school who looks just like you!" (He's probably in his 40's now.) We raced motorized cars and airplanes tonight for about a hour and a half, and then they had to go back to their rooms. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy