Stress Brownies

From time to time I come home from work or school completely frazzled because I have so much to do in a limited amount of time. This is a pretty common occurrence considering I'm taking 17 credit hours of classes and working about 20 hours a week. And by common I mean that I come home in this stressed out state at least once a week, sometimes more. When I am in that mood there is only one solution, which is to sit myself down and get a ton of work done really fast. It's great because it's really productive and I'm super focused. However, I think that it puts Clayton on edge haha. So whenever I get into my "I need to get things done!" mood, Clayton drops whatever he is doing and cleans our apartment. I know, he is absolutely the best husband a girl could ask for. And it gets better, he often makes me brownies too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Camping at Batman’s

September 2025 Catching Up