Stress Brownies

From time to time I come home from work or school completely frazzled because I have so much to do in a limited amount of time. This is a pretty common occurrence considering I'm taking 17 credit hours of classes and working about 20 hours a week. And by common I mean that I come home in this stressed out state at least once a week, sometimes more. When I am in that mood there is only one solution, which is to sit myself down and get a ton of work done really fast. It's great because it's really productive and I'm super focused. However, I think that it puts Clayton on edge haha. So whenever I get into my "I need to get things done!" mood, Clayton drops whatever he is doing and cleans our apartment. I know, he is absolutely the best husband a girl could ask for. And it gets better, he often makes me brownies too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer