Provo Temple


Last night was our wards monthly temple night. Clayton got home a little late from work and found me still asleep from a nap that was supposed to end an hour earlier, so we were a little late. We drove to the church where we were supposed to meet up with everyone, but I guess they left earlier. So we just went by ourselves, which is just fine. You can't really ruin a temple date.

Afterward we drove by Taco Bell because our cupboards are a little on the bare side. 
Meal planning kind of stinks. It takes a long time, it's hard to find easy recipes, and cooking the food takes forever. The down side is though that since I haven't been cooking lately we've been eating like homeless people. I actually feel unhealthy. 

As far as good news goes, I have an interview next Wednesday with Professor Birmingham. It's a social psychology research assistant position, which would be great to have on my resume. I guess we'll see how it goes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy