Famous

My friend from work, Maria, is a PR student at BYU. She also writes the occasional article for The Digital Universe, one of BYU's news sources. At the beginning of the semester Maria and I signed up for the fitness classes that the BYU gym sells, and Maria decided to write an article on the ratio of men to women in the classes. She asked my to give a couple remarks on how I feel about having men work out with me in the class. 

Well, about two weeks ago at work she asked me if I thought that Derek, another co worker, would be willing to pose as a model for pictures that would go in her article. She was going to a funny meme theme where he would wear wacky clothes and make creepy faces. I right away volunteered Clayton. He loves that kind of stuff. 

I ended up being in the pictures to, as requested by the photographer, and now you can see our faces in the newspaper form and the internet site of the Digital Universe! Whoo hoo! What'd I tell ya, we're famous!


And here's a preview of what to expect. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer