Spicy Thai


We have found a new favorite restaurant! We were driving home from the Riverwoods last night when we drove by this restaurant on the side of the road named Spicy Thai. Thai food sounded really good at the moment, so I convinced Clayton to turn around. Gotta love spontaneity. Clayton's never been a huge fan of Thai food, but he hasn't really given it much of a chance. He ordered the spicy pineapple curry and I ordered the sweet potato curry. Both were so good that we agreed we would come back soon.
The last time that Dani and I took a road trip down to San Diego to see my aunt Anna and her family we had thai take out. For dessert they had ordered sticky rice with coconut and mango, and it was so amazing that I'm pretty sure I ate most of it. So imagine my excitement when I found out that Spicy Thai has the same dessert! We were too full on curry to order a dessert, but I might make a special trip there just for sticky rice with coconut and mango.


Today Dani and Greg were giving talks in their ward so they asked us to come watch the girls during their sacrament meeting. Tatum and Penny were so cute in their little Halloween outfits. After church we went back to their house to eat lunch. It's so nice living by my sisters, I'll miss that when we move after school is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy