Shoes

As we were getting ready for the park yesterday I realized that none of Ruby’s and Cora’s shoes or pants  fit them anymore! It was like they literally grew over night. 
So I took them shopping and brought home several shoes, shorts, and swim hats. We are going to Florida this weekend after all, so it was all 100% necessary.
When I got home and put the shoes on them I found out that Ruby’s feet are actually a tiny bit smaller than Cora’s. They both wear size 4, but like all baby clothes not all size 4s are the same size. Ruby’s on the smaller end of the 4s and Cora’s on the large end. 
I guess we’ll be going back tomorrow to find a pair for Cora. 



The hats on the other hand are fabulous! They will definitely be useful in sunny Florida for my red heads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer