A Better Bike Ride


It was a beautiful day outside yesterday. 65 and sunny. We took the girls swimming at the Natatorium, did yard work, and went on a family bike ride. The girls didn’t complain at all about the helmets or the bike trailer, so we were finally able to take it out on its maiden voyage! We gave the girls a few interesting things to hold on to and they were content for a full 20-30 minutes of biking. Success!

I spent quite a bit of time planting rows of foxgloves, Canterbury bells, and violas in my garden. Then I looked at the forecast and saw that it might snow on Monday! All that time and seed wasted! Why didn’t I look at that dumb forecast before planting? I guess I was too excited for the flowers. Oh well. 

I have a friend from high school that just recently announced that he and his wife had triplets. I can’t even imagine. Luckily they live right next to both of their parents and siblings, so I’m sure they will have lots of help and relief. 

Easter is coming up. I love Easter. Eggs hunts, chocolate rabbits, spring time, a fancy dinner, etc. What’s not to love? I have dresses for the girls, Easter baskets, and no plans other than to take some cute pictures. Last year I missed Easter completely. It was the weekend that the girls were born and I was still heavily drugged up, so it feels like it just never happened. 

Finally FINALLY Ruby and Cora are feeling better. It was about a solid two weeks of misery. My sister in laws all said that when their kids get sick they just sleep and get really cuddly for a couple of days and then they’re fine. Well that was not our experience at all. It was like they had non stop colic episodes from the minute they woke up til the minute they went to sleep at night. I almost signed my girls up for day care just so I could get away! I’m dead serious. I was searching for jobs and day cares in the area, and then the next day they were miraculously healed. They must have sensed the threat. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy