Dinner Date


Clayton and I have been having couples come over for dinner every Tuesday night. It's perfect because I have to leave for work at 7, so if we invite them over for dinner at 5 then it's the perfect amount of time to get to know them without feeling like they're staying too long. Haha.
Tonight we had over Aaron and Alexis. They are a couple in our ward, and we really liked them. I think they're the first couple that we've had over that we didn't already know. 
Aaron is studying Industrial Design at BYU, and he just started his own company. Alexis works as a tech teacher at a charter school in west Provo. 
For dinner I made creamy potato soup in bread bowls. I know. Look at how domestic we're becoming. Having couples over for dinner, making bread bowls, what's next?




Sometimes I want to take a picture of my guests as proof that we had people over, but I feel too weird telling them I'm taking a picture for my blog. It's something my mom would do ;).

Everyone said it was really good. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I think it was because I knew what was in it. Cream of chicken just grosses me out, so knowing that it was in the soup made it less enjoyable to me. 
Right now Clayton and I are debating over what one would call the little chocolate pieces in mint ice cream. He says "fleck", and I say "flake". We might both be right. 

Comments

  1. so i don't actually believe that you had people over, all your food picture proves is that Clayton may or may not have eaten three bowls of soup :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy