Girls Night

First of all, I've realized that my videos are not working on the blog for some reason. Bummer. You guys are missing out.

A couple weeks ago Tatum, Sierra, and I decided it was high time for another sleepover. So last night the girls came over (even Miss Penny Jane for the first few hours). Penny successfully took every item out of every cabinet, shelf, and available container. She even tried to eat a dish soap pod. Luckily she had Clayton following her around to make sure we didn't have to call poison control. We tried making pizza, but the crust didn't really turn out. I've made pizza a few times before and the crust was perfect, so we're not really sure what went wrong. Regardless, it was still edible, just crunchy, so we ate it anyway. Waste not, want not. 


After that Dani and Greg came to pick up Penny and give us their left overs from their date. Then it was just us big girls and Clayton. We played Uno, acted out several Disney Princess movies, made more slow motion movies, and made brownies. Eventually we decided to wind things down with PJs and a movie. 


Then it was Clayton's turn to leave to stay at a friends house for the night. He didn't want to sleep on our ity bitty couch so he slept at Erick's. Anyway, as he was getting ready to leave I jumped out of bed to say goodbye. As I was running out of the room I ran my thigh right into the corner of the window sill. Window sills are a lot pointer than I thought. Pretty sure that I had been shot or something, I fell on the floor and screamed the most girly scream. Embarrassing. I hit my leg so hard that it gave me a dead leg. 10 minutes later it swelled up like an egg was under my skin. Overt your eyes if battle wound pictures makes you grossed out: 


It still hurts and it's still swollen 24 hours later. 

Back to the party, we woke up the next day, Clayton and Erick came home for breakfast, and we made waffles. Sierra left after breakfast, and Erick left after another round of Uno. The rest of us got dressed and played "zombie bears". It's a game that Tatum made up. Basically, Clayton and I died as humans and became zombies, and then we all turned into a bear family that got attacked, so Clayton and I died again and became zombie bears. After a couple hours the game ended and it was time to take Tatum home. Sleepovers with nieces and sisters are yet another perk of living in Utah. I wish more of my family lived here with us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy