Crawley’s Visit


Hannah and Sawyer are in town! We’ve been cooking, watching movies, and hiking, of course. 


Cora and Ruby have been sick for the past few days. It’s just a cold, but man it is rough when babies don’t feel well. It started with Cora, who then passed it to Ruby after a couple of days. Poor little Ruby had a fever, so I called the pediatrician. She told me to give her infant Tylenol and call if her fever doesn’t go away in a day or two. Sawyer and Clayton gave her a blessing that night. She was well and feverless by the next morning. Both girls are doing much better already.


Every time Hannah and I are together we make a batch of pel meni. Sawyer had never had it before, and he reported it being ok. 

(Ruby)

(Cora)

Tomorrow is a very big, important day. The Twinsburg Twin festival! I have been looking forward to it since the day we found out we were having twins. I can’t wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy