5 Year Anniversary

Our 5th wedding anniversary is this week. We celebrated tonight because we have plans every other night of the week. Our friends Katie and Scott watched Ruby and Cora while we went out to dinner at the Burntwood Tavern.


It’s crazy how fast time flies by. We spent the evening talking about all the fun times we’ve had over the past 5 years, what we want to accomplish in the next 5, and our plans for our backyard. 



The food at the Burntwood Tavern is awesome, and the decor of the restaurant is dreamy. It’s like an industrial, chandelier filled warehouse that overlooks the river. The weather was perfect, so we sat outside on the balcony. I really enjoyed the peaceful ambiance and free hands.


I sure do love Clayton and the life we live. I feel so lucky to have him as my husband. Ever since we had the twins, I’ve felt especially grateful for families and that I get to keep mine forever. Here’s to the past 5 years, and to many, many more!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer