Running in the Rain


I challenged all my siblings to a Fitbit step competition (nothing motivates me like a good competition with my sisters and brother), so I took Abe, Cora, and Ruby on a long walk today. The weather app said it wasn’t supposed to rain until 5 pm, but as I was about half way through my walk I saw a giant sheet of rain coming down the street towards me. 
I ran under a tree and put the girls stroller hood up. Abe and I got totally soaked, and the girl’s feet were drenched. I’m sure I was a comical sight to the cars driving by, crouching under a tree with my dog and babies. The rain only lasted 10 minutes, but it was a pretty heavy downpour. 
When we finally got home, both Cora and Ruby were not happy about having wet feet, and when I picked up Cora her whole seat was soaked. :( 
I changed them into dry clothes, fed them, and put them down for a nap. I guess our rainy walk was so exciting that it wore them right out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy