32 weeks


How far along? 32 weeks. Babies are getting pretty big. A weighed in at 4 lb 8 oz and B is at 4 lb 2 oz.

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, but it feels like a ton.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep? I'm not sleeping well anymore. Gone are the days of a decent nights rest.

Best moment this week: This past Monday we went to a baby care class at the hospital. It was recommended by my doctor. They covered all of the basics, like bathing, swaddling, signs of illness, etc. Nothing earth shattering, but it was still nice to get a review and it was fun taking a class together. Clayton was asked to demonstrate how to swaddle a baby, and he very proudly went to the front of the room and showed the whole class while providing comical commentary. He's such a cutie.




Then on Tuesday we went back to the hospital for a tour. Because I'm having twins we will be delivering in the OR, even if it's not a C Section. I'm kind of jealous. The other delivery rooms looked nice. You can dim the lights, put on soothing music, take a bath, look out a window. The OR is bright, sterile, and there will be a million people in there with us. Oh well. 

Food cravings: Still not very hungry anymore.

Movement: Yes, and it is straight up painful now. B is trying to poke a hole right through my side. It's super tender and it burns every time she pushes on a certain spot. I also get braxton hicks all day long. I'm so over this.

Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? Off, just in case.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm fine.

Exercise: sporadic 

Any other symptoms? The usual. I'm just really uncomfortable/in pain now. This is definitely the part where twin moms get the short end of the stick. 

Side note: During the ultra sound this week we saw that the babies have fat rolls and hair. Clayton and I thought it was so cute and funny. I hope they come out like little chubby monkey babies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer