30 weeks


How far along? 30 weeks, babies are the size of cabbages. My friend who is 36 weeks with a singleton is the same size as me. Awesome.

Total weight gain/loss: 28ish lbs? I actually haven't checked recently, but if I've maintained a 2 lb increase every week then that should be about right. 

Stretch marks? Nope. Though, I've heard from a lot of twin moms that thought they were in the clear and then got tons of stretch marks at 35-37 weeks. But, who cares? Right?

Sleep: I'm so tired lately that I have no issues falling asleep anymore. I'm tired enough to go to bed by 5 when Clayton gets home, but I try to wait until 10 to maintain a normal schedule. 

Best moment this week: Baby showers! I went to Utah to see my family and they threw me a lovely baby shower, and then when I got home my friends in Ohio also planned one. We were spoiled rotten with baby clothes, these girls are going to be the best dressed little ladies. 

Food cravings: water. I'm so thirsty all the time even though I'm constantly drinking water. 

Movement: These girls are crazy active, B more than A. They are constantly kicking my ribs and my bladder at the same time.

Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? On, unless I'm on a plane.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mooooody. Sorry, Clayton :) I'm pretty unreasonable these days, and I don't even care.

Exercise: If I feel like it. I've hit a point where I'm tired and doing anything makes me too breathless.

Any other symptoms? The usual: heart burn, sore back, fatigue, difficulty breathing, moody, etc. Oh, and I can't lay on my back without losing feeling in my limbs and getting dizzy. Don't worry, my OB said that's normal. 

Side note: I took the glucose test and passed! Phew!

Also, when answering these questions I sound pretty down in the dumps. And some days I am, because being pregnant is hard! But I'm also so so excited to meet my little girls and be a mom. I honestly feel so lucky to be having twins, even though I know that it will come with challenges. Clayton is also super pumped. He's going to be an awesome dad. 
I'm also super grateful that I have had a pretty low key pregnancy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy