33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks, babies are the size of pineapples

Total weight gain/loss: 37 lbs

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? also a big nope

Best moment this week: This week we took a breastfeeding class from the hospital. I definitely hope to breastfeed both babies, and I felt pretty reassured in the class that it is totally possible. Of course I understand that every woman is different, so I'm not going to be upset if it doesn't work out just the way I want it to.

Food cravings: Our friends (who are also pregnant) hosted us for a pregnancy craving dinner. It was a fabulous idea. We had reuben sandwiches, greek quinoa salad, lemonade, and guava cheesecake. 

Movement: tons, as usual. 

Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm generally feeling pretty happy that things have gone well, and I occasionally have a weird teary moment that I know is totally hormonal.

Exercise: I walk the dog, and really it's been plenty of exercise  

Any other symptoms? I've had a really bad cold all week long that I just can't seem to kick. Congestion, head aches, low grade fevers, chills, sore throat, fatigue, and a gross cough.



Comments

  1. I had a cold when I was pregnant with Caroline. Doc said it is super hard to fight a cold because all of your energy is going to making those babies. Let yourself rest as much as possible and eat really well. Don't do anything you don't have to. Get better! I love seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer