Finals and Food Poisoning

Is there any better combo? We're pretty lucky that they didn't happen at the same time though. Both Clayton and I are sick to our stomaches. We're not even sure where it came from. It could have been the eggs I made this morning, or the food at Applebee's last night. Who knows. Actually, I think it started a few days ago. We had bought donuts to celebrate the end of finals, and later that evening I was so nauseous and sick. Clayton started feeling the same way earlier this morning, and it got worse for him as the day went on. We had planned to go out with some friends for dinner, and right in the middle of dinner I had a wave of nausea. My stomach was churning, I could feel my face pale and start to get clammy. So I stood up and said I need to go home NOW. Everyone just looked at me with weird looks, I think I scared them a little. Now we are just laying low, watching Modern Family, and drinking water. Hopefully it passes by tomorrow.... Clayton's graduation is at 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy