Katie & Drew's Wedding

This weekend my good friend Katie got married to this awesome dude. Their wedding was so pretty. It was probably my favorite wedding that I've ever been to. It was held at Hobble Creek Lodge in Springville, which means that you drive through a gorgeous canyon to get there. Their decorations had a hipster/organic vibe, the live band was light Indy Rock, and the food was to die for. Awesome. 


Katie and I met when I started working in the Library. She was in the Lending department, and I was in Inter Library Loan. We both switch jobs to the Circulation desk and worked together. Let me tell you, hours of working in the Library, especially on the weekends, calls for a LOT of talking and close friendships. We found out that we had a lot in common, including the fact that she too is a Psych major. Instant bonding.




Originally the reception was going to be partially outside, but it was freezing and raining, so we all crammed inside. 



We had a great time. I love weddings. 







Comments

  1. I love the cake with the citrus wedges on the top. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy