Sister Time


Last night Clayton went to Ryland's bachelor party. While he was gone I went out with my sister, Sierra. Sierra is awesome. Her roommate was performing with the UVU women's choir, so we went with a couple of her friends to support Marylynn. Both the men's chorus and the women's chorus performed, and they were both really good. Not as good as BYU's choir though ;). 



After the concert Sierra and I went to her other friend's apartment to hang out. We ended up grilling deer, streaks, brats, and some amazing chicken. We played darts, looked at this guy's giant gun that had a 25 revolver attached to it, drank a bunch of energy drinks, and had a Fast and Furious style feast. It was a manly night. 
One of the guys owns a dragon lizard, named Richard. I usually avoid reptiles of all types, but Richard was really cool. His stomach was really soft, which I wasn't expecting when I picked him up, he runs really fast, and his favorite food is celery. 


I left around midnight and found a boot on my car! Apparently, even though I parked in "visitors parking", if you're there at 12 you will get a boot or your car will get towed. I was mad. One would think that there would be a sign, within at least 100 feet of the visitors parking, that would tell you the rules. I have a huge grudge against the Provo parking police. Every apartment building has different rules and different parking curfews, and they charge an insane amount of money. Preying on poor, college students. Those jerks. 

Yesterday we also went down to Spanish Fork to hang out with Dani and the girls. Penny, the 18 month little girl, can do a legit tummy roll. She cracks us up. Check it out:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy