Not Looking Forward To Daylight Savings

Can we just get rid of daylight savings already? Who benefits from it? Definitely not babies who are on schedules. I’ve been slowly trying to adjust Ruby’s and Cora’s nap times and bed time, but it’s not going well. We might just be a hot mess for the next week or two. 

We woke up this morning to a loud buzzing sound coming from our furnace and a burning rubber smell. I was worried it was time to replace our super old furnace, but luckily it just needs a new motor. 

We took the girls to the pool today. Neither one of them is fond of water. It took a long time for them to enjoy baths, and even now they only like short ones. However, I’m determined that no daughter of mine will be afraid of water. I took swimming lessons my whole life, I was on the swim team in high school, my friends and I spent every single summer day swimming in our backyard from sun up til sun down, and even today the smell of chlorine is an instant mood lifter for me. So of course I want them to love the water too. It went pretty well. There was a little whimpering when we first got in, but by the end they were at ease. I wanted to end it before they became unhappy, so it was a pretty short swim. 


Look at those super cute bathing suits made perfectly for babies with fair, fair skin!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy