Where's Waldo?

Last night Dani asked us if we wanted to help her out with her Young Women's activity. We said sure, so we dressed up in stripes and hung out in various stores for an hour at the Riverwoods. The activity was a scavenger hunt, and one of the tasks was to find the "Waldo's" and take a picture with them. So I'm standing in the Deseret Book and every once in a while a little group of teenagers comes in and asks to take a picture with me. Eventually people in the store started coming up to me and asking who I am. Ha! I guess they thought I was someone famous because all these teens wanted my picture. 



Afterward, we got Bluebell ice cream and went home.

Finals are in progress. I've taken two already and have one more today, as well as that stupid Literature review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy