Packing and Unpacking


This morning I woke up super early to meet with my Health Psych group. We have our final paper and presentation due tomorrow, and as of this morning I was the only one who had worked on it. At all. Talk about a slacking-lame-annoying group. Anyway, I got to the designated meeting spot and got an email from one of the guys in my group saying that he was super sick and wouldn't be able to make it to our meeting. Oh, and he said he was "REALLY SORRY." Great. I hate group projects. Me and Aaron (the other guy in my group) got to work on the last 9 pages of the paper and started making our presentation. Then I got a text from Clayton asking where on campus I was with my group. 10 minutes later my super hero husband came to bring me a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. :)))) He definitely made my whole day better. 


At noon we decided that we were at a good stopping point and that Aaron and Brad would finish it, since I had already done 75% of the paper and the whole power point. I ran home to Clayton and we decided that now was probably a good time to start packing up our stuff. We will be moving out of our condo in the middle of July, Clayton will leave for NY on the 12th, and then we will send all our stuff to NY a week after he gets there. Scott and Kathy have been so awesome and they are letting us store all our furniture and boxes in their garage until the movers come pick it up. Right now the only stuff in there is the new furniture we've bought and boxes that Clayton has kept there during college. 



So this afternoon we packed up all the stuff in our storage container down in the garage, all the stuff in boxes under our bed, mostly everything in the coat closet, all the other storage on the top shelves of our closets, and a bookcase of books. I tried to pack all the storage that we have and don't need for the next couple months, and then I'll wait to pack the rest of our stuff that we do use on a regular basis until a week or so before the actual move. 


Then we heard a knock at our door. It was a delivery woman with our new TV! We bought it for our new apartment, but we couldn't wait to unpack and assemble it. That is 42'' of LG beauty. It might be too big for the media center we got, but that's ok. We don't really mind :).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy