Artisan Bread


A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine finally taught me how to make artisan bread. I've known her for years and have begged her to teach me. Her mom learned this recipe from a woman from her husband's mission in Switzerland, and it has been a staple at their house ever since. It is the easiest recipe, and it's so good. Since learning how to make it, I've made it multiple times each week. Clayton eats it like candy, and so it's become a staple for us too.



These two pictures show the "ribbon twist" that I was also taught, but I usually just make small loaves. I like the ribbons more though. They're prettier and you can put things inside them. The top picture shows a ribbon loaf with diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, and mozzarella cheese. The bottom is italian seasoning mixed in with the dough, and butter and garlic on the inside. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy