Pi Day

March 14th is a great day. For one thing it's pi day. Which is one of the best random excuses for having friends over for pie that I've ever heard of. I invited four of our friends over for desserts and games, and we had a blast!




Clayton and I watched Jimmy Fallon play pictionary on his new late night show, and it made us really want to play it. We didn't have any official pictionary anything, so we just taped a poster board on the wall, stole the sand timer from another game board, and used our catch phrase game as a word bank. I know, it was creative. 

We also played many rounds of banana grams and catch phrase.

        

Aside from pi day, it was also Emma's birthday!!! I've always loved that her birthday was on the 14th of March, and mine was on the 14th of December. 
We tried to have a skype date, but the timing was a little off, so we'll have to try again later this weekend.
Happy Birthday Emma! I love you!
Here is a collage of photos of us over the past 13ish years, just for fun.












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy