Holi Color Festival

Every year there is a color festival at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. Everyone buys colorful chalk and throws it in the air and at people. It's really dirty and really fun. We went with Dani and Andrea this year.





After the festival we went home to take showers. All the chalk in our hair made the water super colorful, and was really annoying to try to clean off. 
After sticking all our clothes in the laundry and cleaning up all the remnants of color, we went out to eat. I felt like one spoiled girl. Hanging out with family all morning, going out to eat lunch, what more could you want? We went to Burgers Supreme (which is one of my FAVORITE burger spots) and then stopped at Great Harvest afterward. I had never been to Great Harvest, and I can't believe I've been missing out this whole time! I tried their coconut creme bread, and loved it. They also had these giant sugar cookies. I'd say they were probably better than any other cookie I've ever eaten. 


I had work after that, and Clayton got to go home and take a nap. It was a really great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy