The Bob


My parents gifted us the ultimate stroller- the Bob. It’s basically an off-roading vehicle. We love it! It cracks me up every time I strap the girls in, because it looks so hardcore for our daily walks. They love the Bob. It’s a great soothing technique if they’re being fussy. I’ve only ran with it once, because it is such a crazy hard workout to run with a stroller. Seriously, it’s like 10 times harder. 


The girls have not been sleeping well. I think it’s a difficult transition for them every time we have guests and then they leave, because they get less one on one holding/cuddling/face time. Also, going to church on Sundays really screws up our nap schedule. C’est la vie. 
My life revolves around the girls and their schedules. Feeding schedules, nap schedules, tummy time, etc.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy