Florida


We went to Florida for a long weekend. Tori and Emma met us there, and we all stayed at my mom’s house.


Friday Emma, Tori, mom, and I went to Harry Potter world. It was awesome. I’m not sure which I enjoyed most, the rides or the food or just the atmosphere. All of it was magical and exactly how I thought it should be. Clayton stayed at home with the girls all day. It was really nice to get away, but I think we all missed each other. 


Saturday was beach day. I love the beach. I was really glad Clayton had Ethan there so that they could run off and play tennis together. He gets a little antsy just hanging out at the beach for a long time. 
The girls liked playing in the tent and eating sand. They were not huge fans of the water. 

Sunday was church and hanging out. We saw the new Avengers movie. Admittedly, I fell asleep during the first part. But in my defense we went to the 10:30 showing, and it’s a 3 hour movie! I still thought it was great and am planning on seeing it again soon.

Ruby and Cora were pretty darn cranky the last day and a half. Traveling is hard. Good thing we’re going back next month!


The flight home was fine. Both girls were jumping jelly beans for the first half, and they slept for the second. Luckily we had very understanding neighbors on both flights. I’d say they did pretty well on the flights. 2 hours is not bad at all.

Although I’m already missing the company and warm weather, everyone else is happy to be home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy