Playgroup


My New Years resolution this year was to create a play group. So far it’s going great. I pick a place and time each week, text all my friends, and then we all
show up and hang out. The last play group was at the Stow library. Ruby and Cora loved pulling books off the shelves, something they don’t get to do at home because our bookshelves have cabinet doors on them.


Winter has finally set in. It’s snowy and cold, but this year it’s been so mild and has even had sunny days! I can deal with a cold but sunny winter. 

I’m reading the Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, so far so good.
I am currently watching all the old X Men movies. I never saw all of them, and I really like them.
I also just watched a documentary called In Defence of Food. Loved it, recommend it. I really enjoy health science.
Clayton and I joined our local gym. We used to be members, but once the girls were born we stopped going. Now we’re going again. Swimming laps helpswith  the winter blues. 
Clayton is studying hard for his CFP test. Hopefully he’ll be ready to take it this summer, and then he’ll be done! 3 years has gone fast, and we’re excited for him to be done with school. This might be our last winter in Akron! Who knows.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer