26 weeks






How far along? 26 weeks, babies are the size of scallions? Whatever that means.

Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs. Only 17 to go to hit the goal at the the end.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I wake up every morning at 4 and lay awake until 6. I don't know why, maybe my body is trying to prepare for being up periodically at night. 

Best moment this week: The babies have started to get hiccups. I didn't know even know they could do that yet!

Food cravings: I'm always in the mood for smoothies and pizza.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I just avoid all the things that have made me feel queasy in the past

Gender: Fraternal girls

Belly Button in or out? still half way out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I had a really strange experience just today. I felt like I was on the verge of tears for no reason most of the morning. If you know me you know that I never cry, it's just not how I cope. As I was getting ready for the gym to go swimming I couldn't find a towel, and I go so frustrated that I cried. I actually cried because I couldn't find a dang towel.

Exercise: I'll work out on the good days. Some days I just take a nap :)

Any other symptoms? Acid reflux, for the first time in my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy