24 weeks

(Left: 23 weeks, Right: 24 weeks. Can you see the difference one week makes? I can.)

How far along? 24 weeks, babies are the size of ears of corn. At my appointment this week they were both weighing over 1.5 lbs each.

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I forgot to weigh myself, but I've been consistently putting on 2 lbs a week!

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: Same as usual. I think I'm getting used to restless sleep.

Best moment this week: 24 weeks means we're 2/3 of the way done! I can't wait!

Food cravings: Not really. I haven't been eating particularly healthy lately. It's much easier to grab convenience food, especially when I go from not hungry to starving to so-hungry-I-might-throw-up in a matter of 10 minutes.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: yeah, prenatal vitamins. That's been the case the whole time though, so I take them at night before going to bed.

Gender: Fraternal girls

Belly Button in or out? still half way out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I can tell that I am extra moody lately. Little things get me upset really quickly, and I know that I'm acting irrationally so I try really hard not to react. It's stinks.

Exercise: I've been running again. Nothing crazy, but a couple of miles around the track at the gym and then some light strength training. My OB said that the best thing I can do is be as active as I can for as long as I can. I told her that I hadn't been running lately because the side walks are so icy, and she said find another way. So I guess it's pretty important. 

Any other symptoms? If I don't drink a ton of water all the time then I have some weird symptoms, including feeling nauseous, light headed, stomach pains, being extra tired, head aches, etc. But as long as I drink water from the moment I wake up I feel pretty good. 


These were pictures from earlier this week. I couldn't believe we could see their little faces! The first pic is baby B's face, the second is baby A kicking baby B in the face. They're so cute! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy