22 weeks

(This particular sweater makes me look extra pregnant:))

How far along? 22- babies are each the size of a spaghetti squash, and I feel huge.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm at 129

Maternity clothes? all the way

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Some nights are better than others. I toss from side to side a lot. Man, I can't wait to lay on my stomach again.

Best moment this week: They've started moving so much that you can watch them from the outside. It really freaked me out at first.

Food cravings: Not really.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing makes me sick, but a lot of things are less appealing these days. 

Have you started to show yet: I am so huge I'm afraid of what the end will look like.

Gender: Fraternal girls

Belly Button in or out? Half way out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody and stressed

Exercise: I've totally abandoned all exercise since going on vacation, but I'm sure it'll pick up again now that we're back in a routine. 

Any other symptoms? If I don't drink enough water I start blacking out. Pretty scary. I now carry my new water bottle everywhere. Also, when I'm sitting down I feel like I can't breath enough. One of the girls has been positioned under my ribs pretty consistently, taking up all my breathing room. I've been getting headaches again, my back kills all the time, and walking up stairs makes me crazy winded.
On the bright side, my skin and hair have never looked better. Something about these double doses of hormones is doing wonders for my complexion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy