20 Weeks

(How are you supposed to take a good selfie? Where do your arms go?)


How far along? 20 weeks, babies are the size of bananas. Actually, mine are a little bigger. They're measuring a couple weeks ahead of schedule.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm at 124

Maternity clothes? Mostly, but still wearing a few normal pieces 

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: I've got like a nest of pillows that have to be placed around me just right, and then I'm pretty comfortable.

Best moment this week: Last week we had the anatomy scan. It's always fun to watch them moving around. I was surprised by how big they are and how cramped they are already. They each stretch all the way across my body (one on top of the other) and one is always right under my ribs.

Movement: All. The. Time. Especially when I'm trying to sleep.

Food cravings: All the carbs!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm staying away from eggs because they make feel gross

Have you started to show yet: Definitely. I wake up every morning and swear that I got bigger over night. It's alarming.

Gender: "Who runs the world? GIRLS!"- Beyonce

Belly Button in or out? Half way out.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious to be done already

Exercise: Most days. I'm still running and swimming, but I really need to get a belly support band for that dang round ligament pain.

Any other symptoms? My back aches every day, and I have a lot of stomach muscle cramping from all the rapid expansion. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy