18 Weeks



How far along? 18 weeks, babies are the size of bell peppers

Total weight gain/loss: I'm at 122 now, so we're trucking along I guess

Maternity clothes? Yeppers. stretchy pants all the way. Although I still wear my normal shirts, and they make me look less pregnant.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Is the worst. I was up from 1-4 last night trying to get comfortable. I even bought one of those giant pillows that wraps all the way around you, but it was too firm. I've got a princess and the pea situation going on. 

Best moment this week: Clayton can now feel them kicking too

Movement: Every day

Food cravings: Anything salty. And carbs.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'll probably never eat Panda Express again.

Have you started to show yet: Yes. There is no hiding it anymore.

Gender: They're both girls! We are thrilled!

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On, unless I'm working out.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy all the time. I've had a really great pregnancy, and I'm super excited to meet my little mini me's. 

Exercise: I work out most days, but now that it's below freezing outside I workout at the gym. It's not my favorite.

Any other symptoms? My back has started to hurt a little- probably from changing my sleeping position.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy