Larkin Park

We've been trying to see everything that Buffalo has to offer as far as evening entertainment, and tonight was an open, out-door concert in Larkin Park. The bands were ones that we had never heard of, but we liked their music. It was a kind of a blues/soul vibe.


I didn't get great pictures, but this place was hoppin'. There were so many people there it was hard to walk around without falling over people. The funny thing is I think that about 90% of the audience was over the age of 50. There was a lot of drinking going on, which led to a lot of hilarious dancing. I forgot while living in Utah that the rest of the world drinks so much.


For us hungry or sober people, there was a line up of food trucks.


Apparently "fried dough" is a popular thing here, so we decided to try it out. It was basically a super huge funnel cake. It was good, but I don't think I ever need to try it out again. 


As far as jobs are going, I've had a few great interviews that I'm waiting to hear back from. One in particular went really well, and they said that they would have me come back in later this week. It's looking good, but still no job in the bag yet. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting and see what happens. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy