Updates

We have been busy, busy, busy (as usual).
Without going into too much detail, here is what we have been up to:

Skiing is still going great. My plan actually worked, I now really look forward to snow because it means that skiing will be more fun. Clayton has even said that I seem a lot more upbeat this winter than I was last, and I swear it's because I don't feel as cooped up as I usually do when it gets cold. 

We have both had a major sweet tooth lately. Krispy Kreme has been a great outlet. 

Of course we've been going to all of the BYU basketball games. 

This past Friday out ward had a Valentine's party/dance. We weren't planning on going, but we decided last minute that we would drop in for a little while. It was actually really fun. They had an awesome rock band playing and everyone was dancing. It kind of reminded me of the Stake dances I went to as a youth, except that instead of dancing with a lot of priests that I didn't know, I danced with the hunkiest man in the ward the whole time.

Selfie.

Last nights basketball game was a really good one. We were tied for second in our conference with San Fransico, but not anymore! 

After the game we went with a bunch of our friends to the wall to watch Nathan's band, Pando, play. They are seriously so awesome. I just love their style of music. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy