Birthday Boy!!!



Today is Clayton's 25th Birthday. He's an old geezer now. 





Every year on every member of my family's birthday, my mom writes memories of them, things she loves about them, or random facts about them. If you are 25 then you get 25 facts. Now that I have my own family I want to carry on that tradition. So here it is.



25 things I love/remember about Clayton:

1. Clayton is one of the loudest, most entertaining people I know.
2. He is also one of the most supportive people I know. He might be more excited about my ambitious dream career as a dolphin trainer, and is constantly trying to help me reach any goal or dream I have.
3. Clayton's favorite food is hamburgers. I have eaten more hamburgers in the past 2 years that I have been with him than I ever have in my whole life.  It's a staple in our house.
4. Clayton's really athletic. He does intramural sports at BYU every semester, plays pick up games whenever he can, and signs up for tournaments on free weekends. 
5. He is so smart. He's one of those people who really throws himself into his education and loves learning new info, skills, and hobbies.
6. Clayton is adventurous. He loves the outdoors, he has nerves of steel and is willing to do anything gutsy, and he likes exploring new places. 
7. Clayton looks really good in flannel, especially when he has a beard. ;)
8. Sometimes his neck is ticklish, but usually he's not ticklish anywhere.
9. Clayton served his mission in Louisville, Kentucky. And he loved it. He often ties in lessons he learned on his mission to our conversations, and I love that.
10. It's really hard to find jeans that fit Clayton just right. 
11. Clayton has five laughs. One is when he laughs out of politeness, the second is used on a daily basis for anything that is remotely humorous, the next is when he just won at a game or accomplished a hard task, the fourth is when he watches funny video clips on youtube, and the last is when we are talking right before bed and I say something he thinks is cute or funny.
12. He hates bees, wasps, and ants.
13. Clayton is a planner. He likes to set goals, make plans, budget, and plan trips. He wants to try making a ghant chart this semester for his classes.
14. He loves his family. He loves just going up to his parents house and hanging out with them, he loves when his niece and nephew come down from Salt Lake, and he really loves when all of sisters at all together with us.
15. His favorite brand of watch is a Nixon watch.
16. He doesn't like to make a big deal out of his Birthday and would rather take me out to dinner and a movie than have a party.
17. However, he is a social butterfly. He always loves to have friends over or go hang out with some pals.
18. Clayton is tall. 6' 2".
19. Clayton's emphasis in the Business school is OBHR, but he is really good at finances, supply chain, and managerial business. He takes finance classes at BYU on the side just for fun.
20. When we sing in the car Clayton likes to try and hit every note. Even the notes that only mice can hit. He also likes to test our different voices and accents. And that we sing in the car almost every time we drive anywhere. Loud and proud.
21. He is such a goof ball, and he has absolutely no problem making fun of himself or laughing at himself. And he's always happy.
22. Clayton is generous. He is always looking for ways to help other people out. He is always willing to help people even if it means sacrificing time, money, effort, or any other resource he has.
23. He is affectionate. He always wants to hold my hand, hug me, or praise me in some way.
24. Clayton has really epic dreams. Almost every morning he wakes up and tells me what awesome battle he was in or what cool place went to.
25. He is the best person ever. I love him to the moon and back! And then back to the moon! And then back again!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy