Summer

This past week has been full of summer time shenanigans. We’ve been going to library activities, parks, play dates, etc. 
Cora and Ruby love all crafting opportunities, so it’s been a major theme lately. 

The library started a program called “Messy Monday”, where they set up a messy activity at the park next door. That had our names written all over it. This week was painting. We painted rocks, banners, and our faces. 


This pretty rose garden for some reason is also a big hit for my girls. They always want to walk through it when we have the chance. 


Darcy loves having her big sisters around 24/7. She follows them everywhere and tries to do everything they’re doing. Sometimes they let her. 

Today she came up to me with a very concerned face and sat on my lap. I asked her what was wrong and she pointed to her nose. I felt her nose, and could tell that one side was hard. Great. I was just telling Clayton the other day that she was going to be our kid that gets something stuck up there, because she’s always sticking pens and Dino tails up it. Anyway, I shined my flash light up her nose, and sure enough the was a purple felt ball. I called Dani and asked her the best technique to get it out, then completely ignored her suggestion and fished it out with tweezers. Luckily it wasn’t actually difficult. 


Another fun discovery, magnet tiles stick to the garage door’ 



It’s been busy and fun. We have lots of summer plans to look forward to. End of random compilation of thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy