Just a Thursday

Today was a regular day, nothing exciting happened, but I decided it was as good a day as any to start blogging again. I’ve been regretting not having a consistent record of the past 4ish years, as they’ve been pretty important ones.






I took the girls to preschool this morning. They love school and have made lots of friends in their class. The only thing they don’t like is waking up early, and by early I mean 7. Both Cora and Ruby have been really tired lately, even though I put them to bed at 7:30. 


We got a lot of snow yesterday, over a foot! Tatum, Penny and Marshall came over after school. Cora, Ruby and Marshall played outside in the snow, and the big girls and I did a drawing tutorial of a toucan on YouTube. I was pretty impressed by both Tatum and Penny’s drawings! 




We’ve been spending a bit more time at the library lately. Cora and Ruby have gotten into chapter books recently. We started reading the Magic Tree House series, and have been zipping through them. Darcy likes the play room with the little house. Luckily her big sisters play with her and let her come inside. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy