18 months


Ruby and Cora are a year and a half old. They each weigh a little over 20 lbs, they’re averagely tall for their age, and they are all developmentally caught up to their age group.

They say many words, they’ve made up a few of their own that they use consistently for one thing so that Clayton and I know what they mean when they say it, and I’m convinced that they have their own language to talk to one another.


Finally, FINALLY, they like going to the gym day care. I’ve never in my life been so motivated to go to the gym as I am now that I can get 2 hours of free babysitting every day at the day care. So we go almost every day. Sometimes I go to a exercise class, sometimes I meet up with a friend and talk, and sometimes I just go sit in the hot tub all my myself. It’s fabulous.

We also go to story time at the library, play dates with our church friends, and of course run the day to day errands.


Clayton’s last day of work was last Friday. He’s going to Atlanta this week for a in person study seminar marathon, and then he’ll have 3 weeks to study for the big test. Fingers crossed that it goes well and he doesn’t have to do it all again next year.

Our house sold the first day we listed it about a month ago, and it officially closed this past week. We also found a little house in Springville to rent, and we made plans for our cross country road trip to get there. So the moving plans have all been going very smoothly. We’re already half way packed, and I’m feeling very relaxed about the whole process. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy