Mood


This picture is a perfect representation of Cora and Ruby lately. (Cora’s on the left, Ruby on the right)
Ruby is having an awful time teething, poor thing. Everywhere we go she has been very moody and clingy, and she won’t let anyone hold her or comfort her except for me. Secretly, I don’t mind one bit. I’m soaking in all the extra love I’m getting from her.
Cora, on the other hand, is becoming very social. She let’s just about anyone hold her, and she always always wants to play. 
However, when it comes to sleeping during naps Cora is having the awful time. She’ll barely nap for 30 minutes at a time. I don’t know what to do. Both girls are still sleeping at night though, so I guess I shouldn’t complain too much. 
Cora and Ruby are becoming very speedy army crawlers. The other day we were sitting in the living room when both girls zipped away in opposite directions. Ruby went for the Christmas tree plug, which she’s been pulling on lately, so I raced over to stop her and redirect her. Then I turn to find Cora on the other side of the room with Abe’s nasty chewed up antler in her mouth! As soon as I gag and remove the chew bone, I turn again and find Ruby in the kitchen splashing around in Abe’s water bowl! I scooped both girls up, went back into the living room and set up makeshift baracades in every door way. These girls are getting to be quite the handful.

Lately we’ve been partying it up. I love Christmas parties. We’re busy busy busy around here, which is good. I tend to fall into a rut during the winter. I forget how much I hate the cold and dark every year until winter comes. One day I hope to live somewhere very warm and sunny all year round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy