Thanksgiving and 16th Week Update

We spent Thanksgiving with Nana, Abba, and Uncle Brian. We love driving down there for long weekends or holidays. Abba always has new movies to watch, and Nana keeps a well stocked kitchen. The perfect combination for chilling out all weekend.
We ran in the annual Turkey Trot, shopped the Black Friday sales, and ate lots of food. 
Abe hurt his leg. We're not exactly sure what happened, but he's been limping for a few days. We have both checked his paw multiple times to make sure he doesn't have a thorn or a cut somewhere, and we can't find anything, and he doesn't react at all when we handle any part of his leg. It's a mystery injury.

Here's a pregnancy update. I found an questionnaire that I thought would be a fun way to keep track of everything.

(This was a candid. I don't usually stand all hunched over, or with my hands on my hips, and the angle is a little wonky. SO this is probably a little exaggerated. But you can see a bump!)


How far along? 17 weeks in a couple of days

Total weight gain/loss: I'm a little behind schedule, but I'm not too worried yet. I'm sure it will work out on it's own. And I've been told the twins will double in size in the next few weeks. Crazy.

Maternity clothes? I was holding my pants together with hair ties, so I knew it was time to upgrade to maternity pants. I can still wear my normal pants, they just squeeze a little too much when I'm sitting down.

Stretch marks? No, but I'm sure I won't avoid them completely.

Sleep: Is getting difficult. I've always been a stomach/back sleeper, and I hate sleeping on my sides. I toss and turn a lot at night lately.

Best moment this week: Hitting the 4 month mark!

Have you told family and friends: Yes :) Everyone has been very excited/shocked that it's twins.

Movement: Every once in a while if I'm lying still I think I feel something, but its still a little too hard to tell.

Food cravings: Sushi

Anything making you queasy or sick: Panda Express, plain eggs, and (sadly) pumpkin

Have you started to show yet: I wasn't until this past week, and then it was like it just popped out over night. It's weird, and makes me freak out a little because now it seems more legit.

Gender prediction: I had a dream a few nights ago about the twins being boys who changed to girls. So I have no idea. Maybe one of each?

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 75%, Moody 25%

Exercise: I'm still running regularly, but it's turned into a walk/run cycle. I feel like my heart is working 20x harder and I am breathless a lot more.

Any other symptoms? I sleep a lot more. I can't stay up late even when I want to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

Summer