BYU Grad

Well, I feel like I owe an explanation as to why I have been AWOL on the blog for the past 6ish weeks. The last month of college was insane. Clayton had already left for New York to start his job, my family was in town, finals were a train wreck, and I just had a lot going on. I can pretty much sum up that entire time period into 4 main bullet points:

  • I moved in with an awesome girl named Jenna so that I wouldn't have to live alone.
  • I still have dreams about being late to take a final exam, or missing one entirely.
  • I graduated from BYU (pat on back).
  • I spent a lot of time with family and friends before jetting off.
(Me and Jenna B.)

(some friends from my department)

(fam just before graduation)


I had mixed feelings upon leaving Provo. I had some awesome years there going to school, making tons of friends, meeting my husband, being close to my sisters, etc, so I was a little sad to leave behind my stomping grounds. On the other hand I was wildly excited to get back to Clayton in New York and start my big kid life.
Of course, we wont be gone too long. We both have family in Utah, so we will be back visiting soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of Kindergarten

To Kathy